Disney Trip Tips
- What do I do first?
- Pick dates and check crowd levels, how many days you plan to stay, etc.
- Drive or fly?
- Check discounts such as AAA, Military, Disney card, Florida resident, etc.
- Get a Disney Visa and start using it for things other than gas (there are better cards for gas such as BP and Pen-Fed)
2. When to make reservations?
- Make Disney dining plans 6 months prior to your trip.
- Coordinate park dates to minimize transportation costs.
- We recommend the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (Read about blisters and exercise first)
- Disney's Passporter guide (Read about walk times between rides first)
4. Plan of Attack
- Steve's Plans: